How to update A.I. Gigapixel, or authenticate your purchase
What you’ll need to follow along
This introductory level walkthrough is really easy to follow along with but you will need just a few things if you’d like to follow along with me:
1. Topaz A. I. Gigapixel. You’ll need A.I. Gigapixel downloaded and installed on your computer if you’d like to follow along during this tutorial. It’s free to download and you can activate a 30-day trial by following the steps here: A.I Gigapixel Help Center Article.
2. Less than 5 minutes. This beginner’s level walkthrough will take less than 5 minutes to complete.
Opening the Application and Logging in
Once you’ve downloaded and installed A.I. Gigapixel, you’ll be greeted with a login screen. You just need to log in using your Topaz Studio account, the same account you use to login to the Topaz Website.
After you log in you’ll be given a window to start a trial or buy the application, if you’d like to start a trial you can click the trial button to start a free 30-day trial. If you’ve already purchased the application you should go right to the next step.
Updating your Application
After you’ve logged in you’ll be greeted with a window to add an image. Navigate to the help option in the application menubar, then click on the check for updates item to update to the latest version.
Once you’ve started updating just follow the onscreen instructions, the application will automatically relaunch once updating is complete.
Validating Your Purchase
If you’ve purchased A.I. Gigapixel and would like to update the application to reflect your purchase, it’s easy to do.
- Relaunch A.I. Gigapixel after purchasing, and open an image.
- ‘Update your Product Ownership’ from the help drop down menu.
- You will receive a notification thanking you for your purchase, indicating that you have successfully activated A.I. Gigapixel.
If these steps didn’t work for you, try logging out and back in again with your purchase account. You can do this by going to the “switch users” item in the help menu, then logging back into your account. This should force the application to sync to your account and validate your purchases.