3. Major UI refresh. Topaz Studio 2 received a major user interface change focused around layers. You can easily drag and drop to rearrange layers, access layer masks, and control blending/opacity. It does look quite different than the current Studio, but we’re confident this new workflow will enable you to work more quickly and easily than before.
- You will be able to use Studio 1 alongside Studio 2, but you will not be able to buy any additional paid adjustments
- The old Studio 1 .tsp format will no longer be compatible
- Studio 1 presets will not be compatible at launch, but we will offer a utility to help migrate custom Studio 1 presets into Studio 2
- Studio 2 will not support plug-ins upon release, but this will be added soon
- If you own Studio adjustments with total list price >$99.99, you’ll receive Studio 2 for free.
- If you own Studio adjustments with total list price <$99.99, you’ll receive store credit for the adjustments you do own.