Video Enhance AI v2.3 at a glance
- New Chronos AI model for frame rate conversion – Easily adjust motion in your clips by slowing them down by up to 2000%. Convert the frame rate of your source footage to conform to your project requirements (e.g. 23.97 fps → 30 fps) or add even smoother motion by converting to higher frame rates (e.g. 60 fps or 120 fps)
- New Proteus AI model for fine-tuned enhancement control – Get even more control over the output quality of your clips with six customizable sliders. New controls help reduce halos from over-sharpening, recover lost detail due to compression, and minimize aliasing that can result in less sharp footage.
- New presets manager – Save and load specific settings for the AI models you use most. Download, share, and import presets with other Video Enhance AI users.
- AI model picker – Select the options that best represent your source clip and we’ll provide you with the AI models that can help enhance it.
- Comparison View – Compare the results of three AI models alongside your original clip in one convenient view. Then select the best one to apply to your footage without changing views.
- Performance and usability improvements – We’ve made many improvements to our AI engine for better speed and stability on across a range of hardware, as well as included several helpful usability improvements.